Delta Sigma Phi seeks a dynamic, outcomes-driven person to inspire and train the next generation of Fraternity men.
Start Date: June 2020
Nondiscrimination: Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
Description: Delta Sigma Phi seeks a dynamic, outcomes-driven person to inspire and train the next generation of Fraternity men. Chapter Support Coordinators report to the Director of Fraternity Services, and work alongside staff, volunteers, and campus professionals to ensure undergraduate chapters operate effectively and are successful.
Responsibilities: The Chapter Support Coordinator will be responsible for a portfolio of chapters within a specific region(s) of the continental United States. The role focuses on the development of college students and undergraduate chapters so they may operate at a level necessary to achieve goals related to growth, health and safety, brotherhood, and community impact. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for designated undergraduate chapters, including regular communication with chapter executive officers, advisors, and campus professionals.
- Communicate regularly with undergraduate students, campus professionals, and alumni volunteers via face-to-face meetings, phone calls, text, and social media platforms.
- Provide in-person and remote coaching on a positive member experience including, but not limited to growth, health and safety, brotherhood, and community impact.
- Deliver presentations and facilitate workshops on topics related to the Delta Sigma Phi membership experience.
- Coach college chapters to recruit undergraduate students using Delta Sigma Phi’s established recruitment model.
- Assist with the development and management of new chapter development campaigns and active chapters.
- Support Delta Sigma Phi educational initiatives, including LEAD, Presidents Academy, Leadership Institute, and online learning.
- Support Fraternity initiatives such as the Fraternity awards program, the Pyramid Program, and National Convention planning and execution.
Requirements: For consideration, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution and membership in Good Standing with Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Additionally, candidates must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be able to relocate to their assigned region. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to meet deadlines while working independently.
Benefits: Final salary and benefits to be shared in official offer letter. Chapter Support Coordinators can expect the following benefits:
- Base salary range $29,500-33,000
- Signing and performance-based bonuses equaling up to $5,000
- Health insurance
- Cell phone stipend equal to $30 per month.
- Travel reimbursement and meal per diem of $35 per day during business related travel.
Applications & Inquiries: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: Victoria Stankus, Director of Fraternity Services, at email@example.com.