Chapter Operations Coordinator
Application Opening Date: April 1, 2022
Anticipated Starting Date: July 2022
Salary: $40,000/annually, paid every two weeks
Benefits: Healthcare, retirement contribution, paid vacation, personal and sick leave, tech stipend
Location: Remote, approximately 4 weeks of business travel required annually
Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Victoria Stankus at email@example.com.
Interviews will occur on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
The Chapter Operations Coordinator prepares undergraduate chapters, and their elected officers, for success. This is accomplished through regular communication and support to ensure officers have the resources and information they need in the areas of reporting, financial management, officer training, and campus partnerships. The Coordinator reports to the Senior Director of Chapter Operations.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure chapters receive timely updates and responses.
- Guide chapters through the Chapter Operations Checklist to ensure all chapters remain in good standing with Delta Sigma Phi and our campus partners.
- Connect chapters with the Fraternity and campus resources necessary for success.
- Coordinate training opportunities for undergraduate officers and committees.
- Ensure chapter records are accurate and current.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all undergraduate chapters and advisory boards.
- Support significant Fraternity programs such as LEAD Weekend and the National Convention.
- Additional responsibilities may be included based on individual interest and organizational need.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of fraternity operations.
- Possess a positive customer service mindset.
- Experience working with student leaders.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including written, verbal, and digital communication.
- Ability to use relevant productivity tools and technology, including Salesforce and Google Workspace.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Delta Sigma Phi membership preferred.
- No previous professional experience required.