Since its inception in 2006, more than 500 undergraduates, alumni and friends of Delta Sigma Phi have contributed to the development and refining of Vision 2025 to provide a common organization-wide strategic direction that meets the needs of the national organization and its local components. The list of contributors includes:
• Alumni Corporation Board members
• Chapter Advisors
• Undergraduate chapter officers
• Current & Former Grand Councilmen
• Foundation Board of Trustees
• Leadership Institute Graduates
• Recruitment Chairmen
• Regional Leadership Academy Participants
• Current & Former Undergraduate Advisory Committee Members
• Current & Former Headquarters Staff
Above all else, Delta Sigma Phi is a values-based membership organization that seeks to enrich the lives of our members and all mankind. We believe in—and built Vision 2025 around—our three historical values:
• Culture: Encourage the pursuit of knowledge and intellectual development in our chapters and members.
• Harmony: Commit to high standards of moral conduct and bettering ourselves and the world around us.
• Friendship: Form lifelong bonds based on the values of our ritual and secured by honesty, integrity and care.